It isn’t always simple to come up with some endearing things to say to a person in order to convey how much love or concern you have for them. To tell you the truth, mustering up the bravery to find romantic things to say to the guy or girl you like can be downright anxiety-inducing.
This can result in sweating, shaky hands, stuttering, and all of that other good stuff. When it comes to expressing love and affection, it’s possible that you’re the kind of person who prefers to demonstrate it rather than explain it.
- “I have always thought that love is a feeling, but only now I see that it’s a deliberate choice. And I know for sure that I’ll choose you no matter what. You’re the one and only for me and we’ll be together despite all odds.”
- “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation, I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”
- “Thank you for forgiving me when I’ve let you down, for believing in me when no one else did, and for sticking with me through thick and thin. I will always love you.”
- 27. “No other girl could make me as happy as you do every single day. You inspire me to do things I’m afraid to do, you make me feel like I am special. I will do anything to make you feel this way too.”
- “Everyone has their own motivation to get up in the morning and face the day. You are mine.”
- “They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk if it means that I’m going to be with you.”
- “You know, I’d rather spend a moment holding you in my arm than a lifetime being with someone else. You are the reason I wake up each and every morning.”
- “I used to think that the Northern Lights are the most beautiful thing in the world, but then I’ve seen your smile and my opinion changed. I am under your spell.”
- “Every night I go to sleep thinking about how blessed I am to have you in my life. You are my Sun, Moon, and the Stars, and I will do anything for you, love. Thank you for being with me.”