Itchy private part can be very uncomfortable thing, genitals areas are very important and precious prt of our body and for that case if a sensitive part of our body like the genitals area can be itchy then it will be very embarrassing to deal with as the urge to itch the more discomforting it will be for the affected person, women are the most easily affected with this problem. These itching of private part of our body is very common as most adults tends to experience itchy genitals at some point in their life.
Itching of genitals area is accompanied by some symptoms such include pain in the vagina, smelly discharge from the vagina, redness of the genitals skin, and sometimes bleeding occurs in the affected area and painful urination. Itchy genitals are caused by some of these problems which include skin disease (eczema and psoriasis), vulvar cancer, STD’s, irritants, and yeast infections.
Itching in the private part of the body is a very annoying and disgusting problem as scratching your genitals is not sexy at all, and the good news here is that you can treat this problem all by yourself without even seeing a doctor by using the remedies outlined below. But remember you must see a doctor if the problem persist after a few days.
NOTE: Being hygienic can be a good way to prevent itchy private parts.
Don’t forget to check: Home Remedies For a Dry Throat
REMEDY -1 TEA TREE OIL
The effective use of tea tree oil can help you in the treatment of itchy private part due to it strong antibacterial properties and it also helps with the treatment of yeast infections.
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Add 4 – 6 drops of tea tree oil.
- Stir well to mix it thoroughly.
- Rub gently this mixture on your private part.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Now, use water to rinse it off.
- Repeat this process two times daily till you get relief from the itching.
- Prepare your bathwater.
- Add 4 – 6 drops of tea tree oil in your bathwater.
- Soak in the water for 9 – 17 minutes.
- Repeat the process once daily until you get relief from the itching.
REMEDY -2 COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil is rich in antifungal, antiviral and antimicrobial properties which makes if very good for the treatment of itchy private part and it’s because of this properties that coconut oil is able to fight microbes.
- Prepare 3 cups of lukewarm water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Wash your private part with the mixture.
- Do this 2 or 3 times daily.
Note: You can also apply coconut oil in the affected area and allow it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with warm, you can do this 2 to 3 times daily.
You might also like: Best Home Remedies For Frequent Urination
REMEDY -3 BORIC ACID
The antifungal contents in boric acid makes it an effective remedy for the treatment of itchy private part as its antifungal agents helps fight the yeast infections that causes the itching of the private parts.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of boric acid.
- Mix it well.
- Rinse your private part with this mixture.
- Repeat this daily until you get a relief in the itching.
REMEDY -4 OREGANO OIL
Oregano oil prevents the growth of microbes that leads to the yeast infection which causes the itching of the private part. Oregano oil is also rich in antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- Add 2 or 3 drops oregano oil.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture to the itchy part.
- Leave it for 2 hours.
- Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this 1 or 2 times daily until your get better.
Note: You must see a doctor if the symptoms persist some few days.
Thanks for viewing this Home Remedies for Itching Private Part 2020! Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.