Chivalry with a Touch of Romance: How to Cherish Your Beloved
Instead of seeing yourself as her chaperone, embrace gestures like pulling out her chair or holding the door as a beautiful way to express how much you treasure her. Treat her like the princess she is, and watch her face light up with a blush. When you take your girl out on a date, your primary responsibility is to make her happy and keep her smiling. Pay attention to the signs – if she’s enjoying your company, her smile will radiate joy. However, if she seems a bit bored, she might become fidgety, glancing at her phone or playing with things instead of listening to you. When that happens, it’s time to recapture her attention! A simple yet cute text sent across the table can surprise her and reignite her focus on you. It’s amazing how texts can turn the impossible into reality
1. I dream of you every night.
2. I am always smiling when I am with you.
3. Your dance moves are quite amazing. Will you teach me some so that I can match up to you the next time we hit the dance floor?
4. You understand me and my thoughts even better than I do. It seems like you can read my mind.
5. You are my soul-mate.
6. I feel lost without you.
7. If I could hold you in my arms now, I wouldn’t let you go.
8. It took me several years to find the perfect partner for me. I cannot even imagine the idea of letting you go.
9. My world is a void if you are not in it.
10. I ran out of words to express how astonishing you are.