This is common problem but it care is not taken at earlier stage it would cause and develop another problem, swelling in the gum causes the gum to be red in color apart from the known pink color and t, the gum tissues are thick, full of blood and fibrous they may protrude, which makes the gums to be more irritated, sensitive and painful and can easily bleed when touched during brush your teeth or flossing, and it can be due to some problems which include infection, gingivitis and nutritional deficiency or when pregnant, or other common problems such as excessive smoking, excessive use of tobacco-based products, wrong brushing technique, sensitivity to toothpaste, injury or sensitive to mouthwash.
Pain associated with gum swelling can easily be get rid of by using simple home remedies and maintaining good oral hygiene and also try maintain good hygiene as it would also prevent some causes of other diseases.
f you have painful, swollen gums, you can find relief from the soreness while you take steps to help your gums heal:
- Apply clove oil to your swollen gums or chew on cloves to reduce swelling and relieve pain.
- Make a paste of ginger and salt. Rub directly on gums.
- Gargle with boiled lemon juice twice a day.
- Rinse mouth with warm salt water (one tablespoon of salt in eight ounces of water).
- Rub a mixture of baking soda and turmeric extract on your swollen gums.
- Create a mouthwash using essential oils such as peppermint, tea tree, and chamomile.
- Apply a paste of castor seed oil and camphor to painful, swollen gums.
- Gargle with a tea made of boiled lawsonia inermis leaves.
- Rub aloe vera gel on affected gums to reduce bleeding and pain.
- Make a mouthwash by boiling bark of babul tree in water.
You might also like: Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
Thanks for viewing this How To Reduce Gum Swelling With Home Remedies! Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.