Artists who go only by their first name are usually the ones who have earned the right to be called icons. They need no introduction and they have broken barriers between generations and cultures.
With their massive followings all around the world, it is almost unheard of that a child born will not eventually come to know about them.
One such woman is the phenomenal Beyoncé. Was she always bigger than life?
Listeners born after the late ’90s and early ’00s are always pleasantly surprised to hear that Beyoncé wasn’t always Beyoncé. Even for someone with her talent, the road to getting signed by a record label wasn’t easy.
Here are some Inspirational Beyoncé Knowles Quotes.
41 Beyonce Quotes About Life
1. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” Beyoncé
2. “I don’t really like to call myself a brand, and I don’t like to think of myself as a brand. I’m a singer, a songwriter, a musician and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that’s not my focus.” Beyoncé
3. “The more successful I become, the more I need a man.” Beyoncé
4. “The more successful I become, the more I need a man.” Beyoncé
5. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” Beyoncé
6. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” Beyoncé
7. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” Beyoncé
8. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” Beyoncé
9. “We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.” Beyoncé
10. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths.” Beyoncé
You Might Also Like: Madonna Quotes About Motivation
11. “I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I’ve never even been to the ‘hood. Not that there’s anything wrong with the ‘hood.” Beyoncé
12. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” Beyoncé
13. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” Beyoncé
14. “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” Beyoncé
15. “I think music is something that can, and should, be used to get you into different things because eventually what goes up must come down. We’re not going to be the number one group in the world forever, so you have to have something else to fall back on.” Beyoncé
16. “My message behind this album was finding the beauty in imperfection.” Beyoncé
17. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” Beyoncé
18. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” Beyoncé
19. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” Beyoncé
20. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” Beyoncé
21. “Be healthy and take care of yourself but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” Beyoncé
22. ”A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.” Beyoncé
23. “We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” Beyoncé
27. “I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us.” Beyoncé
28. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are.” Beyoncé
29. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don’t take the time to think about or analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” Beyoncé
30. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” Beyoncé
People’s are reading: Beyoncé Quotes About Inspiration
31. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No’. If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.” Beyoncé
32. “I remember being in Japan when Destiny’s Child put out ‘Independent Women,’ and women there were saying how proud they were to have their own jobs, their own independent thinking, their own goals. It made me feel so good, and I realized that one of my responsibilities was to inspire women in a deeper way.” Beyoncé
33. “Any other woman who has to go to work and pick up the kids and make dinner, that’s way harder than what I have to do.” Beyoncé
34. “I wanted to be famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage.” Beyoncé
35. “There are a lot of things I never did, because I believe in watching those true Hollywood stories and I see how easy it is to lose track of your life.” Beyoncé
36. “Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life.” Beyoncé
37. “I just try to write songs that people are going to have a dialogue about.” Beyoncé
38. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.” Beyoncé
39. “Humanity requires both men and women and we are equally important and need one another.” Beyoncé
40. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.” Beyoncé
41. “Strong enough to bear the children. Then get back to business.” Beyoncé
Thanks for checking out these awesome Beyoncé Quotes About Life! If you enjoyed the list, please help us spread the word by sharing it on your social media.