It’s hard to find the right words to say to someone who has lost a loved one. There is no perfect way to say you’re sorry. There’s nothing you can say that will take away the pain. But the best message of condolence is short, clear, and to the point, like “My heart is heavy for your loss.”
Short Messages of Sympathy
– We’re thinking about you.
– In these hard times, I’m thinking of you.
– I will pray for you and your family.
– When you’re sad, our hearts go out to you.
– Love and friendship will help you through your sadness.
– I’m so sorry for your loss that I can’t even put it into words.
– When you’re sad, my heart goes out to you.
– I’m really sorry.
– In God’s kingdom, a beautiful flower has opened up.
– I’m sorry for what happened to you and your family.
– Our deepest sympathy
– I’ll be praying for you and your family.
– We can’t see you anymore, but you’ll always be in our hearts.
– I’m so sorry about what happened.
– In this painful time, I will think of you with love and remember you.
– I’m sorry to hear about [Name’s] death. He or she had a good life. May you feel God’s love and comfort.
– [Name] you transcended like an angel.
– Our teacher and guide, the one who gives us ideas. May they sleep peacefully
– [Name] fought the fight and stuck with it until the end.
– When you’re sad, my heart goes out to you.
– We are so sad that words can’t even begin to describe it.
– May peace and comfort come to your heart and soul.
– Forever remembered, forever missed
– During this time of sadness, you are in my heart.
– We’re thinking about you during this hard time.
– A thought of comfort and sympathy for the family who lost someone.
Sending Sympathy Via Text
Sending a text message of condolence to a loved one is an appropriate and often preferred way to convey sympathy. It can be challenging to get in touch with someone if they don’t always answer their phone.
– Your mom or dad was probably one of the nicest and strongest people in the world. Because of how kind she/he was to me, I will never forget her/him.
– Our hearts go out to you at this time of sorrow.
– A beautiful person’s body has been laid to rest; they are now at peace with God as angels in paradise. It’s impossible to overstate how much we’ll miss her/him.
– Many people’s lives have been impacted by him/her. God bless his or her memory forever.
– Just heard about your death and wanted to convey my condolences.
– We are sorry for your loss. Maintain your resolve; in God we have safety and power.
– She battled valiantly, and now your sister rests in peace. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.
– No comfort can be found in the face of death, but God will carry you through. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.
– That cousin of yours had a kind heart. Someone wonderful has left this planet.
– I am deeply saddened by the news of the passing of our mutual friend. Their big, old heart is something I’ll always remember.
– I have nothing but condolences for the unfortunate event you describe. The prayers I say from now on will include you.
– My heart breaks for you and your loved ones.
– The time I spent with your grandmother is one of my most precious memories. Her wit was fantastic.
– I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom. Never was ever a lovelier lady.
– To have known your Mother is an honor and a blessing. There is no way to describe how much I shall miss her.
– Soothe yourself with fond recollections, find support in your loved ones, and never forget how much you are loved.
– I’ll never forget the way he made me feel when he smiled. Please accept my deepest condolences.
– Sad to hear about your Dad’s demise. You have my deepest condolences. I care about you and love you, pal.
-Sadly, a wonderful companion has left us. If there is anything I can do, please don’t be reluctant to contact me.
Religious Condolence Messages
(Name of person who died) is now at peace for all time.
Everything is seen and known by God. He is right now with you.
May happy memories of your (Relative) help you get through this tough time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
We’re sorry to hear that your aunt died. Our thoughts are with you and your family. We hope that our friendship and prayers will help you get through this tough time.
I’m very upset that your brother died. He will be missed a lot, and I will pray for him every day.
(Name of person who died) is now at peace.
During this hard time in your life, I’m thinking of you, praying for you, and sending you my best wishes.
Please accept my deepest condolences and know that God loves you and can lift your spirits, give you peace, and make you stronger.
(Name of person who diedpain )’s is gone, and now it’s our turn to feel sad. (Name of person who died) is now at peace for all time.
I can’t even imagine what you’re going through right now, but I want you to know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers.
May the dearly departed soul rest in peace, and may my prayers help her find her way to God.
We are very sad to hear that (Name) has died. We are thinking about and praying for you and your family.
We/I feel very sad about (Name of person who dieddeath. )’s We are thinking of and praying for you and your family.
(Name of person who died) is at peace now.
They don’t run out of his kindness. They are new every morning; Thy faithfulness is great. Lamentations 3:22-23
May my condolences bring you comfort, and may my prayers ease the pain of your loss.
We should remember prayers and happy memories (Departed).
We want you and your family to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
He gives the tired strength and makes the weak stronger. Isaiah 40:29
May God give you comfort with the other people who are sad in Zion and Jerusalem.
When we are dying, the hope of salvation is the most important thing in our lives.
Call on Me, and I’ll answer… Jeremiah 33:3
I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers. You are always in God’s love and grace.
Please accept our sympathy, and may our prayers help you feel better.
We are praying that the light of God’s face shines on you in the darkness of your grief.
We are very saddened by your loss. May our prayers help his soul find its way to our Heavenly Father. Sincere condolences!
God is our refuge and strength, and he is always there for us when we are in trouble. Psalm 46:1
I give you my peace, which I leave with you. John 14:27
May our Lord bless and help you and your family get through this hard time.
That you should have no more sadness.
(Name of the person who died) is at peace with God.
I’m sorry for your loss, and I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your family to have strength, peace, and comfort.
May (Name of person who died) rest in peace.
Knowing that our loved ones are with Jesus can be a source of comfort.
Heaven now has a new person.
May God hold you close and give you peace during thisamazo hard time.
The Lord is my strength and my shield. I put my trust in him, and I am helped. Psalm 28:7
We’re sorry for your loss and want to offer our condolences to you and your family. We’ll be praying for her from now on.
Simple Condolence Message
We send you and your family our deepest condolences and prayers. (Name of deceased) will be sorely missed.
May God hold you and your family in his arms and give you peace. We love you all so much, and we feel so lucky to have met Snow. Love forever,
With deep sorrow over the death of your daughter (Name of deceased). May the love, prayers, and support of your family and friends bring you comfort during this very hard time. Love,
We still pray for you, your mother, your sister, and the rest of your family. May this blanket keep you warm and give you comfort as you remember your father.
When you remember someone you loved, that memory becomes a treasure. May you always remember your mom with love. Hugs,
He was a great father and grandfather to my mother and me, but we also know that he was your best friend and confidant. I hope this will help our family remember him for years to come. I wish I could be there with you and your family today, Lori. (Name of person who died) was like a brother to me. I’ll keep loving him and all of you until we meet again in the presence of Christ.
Peace and comfort are prayed for in the days ahead. Love,
Peace to help you feel better, courage to face the days ahead, and loving memories to keep in your heart forever. Love, Our deepest sympathies.
May the good times you’ve had help you get through the hard times that are coming. All of us are here for you.
We’re sorry! If you need anything, we’re here for you! She was a wonderful person.
We hope that this blanket will keep you warm and give you comfort now and in the days ahead. With our deepest condolences, those who have loved us, brought us joy, and made us laugh have given us the lasting gifts of a beautiful life and blessed our memories forever. Our deepest sorrow.
May this special blanket keep you warm, calm, and happy. Love, (Name) and I keep you in our thoughts and prayers, knowing that God will give you everything you need to get through this.
We’re so sorry for what happened. Ed was a great person, and we were lucky to have him in our family.
We’re so sorry to hear about your mom. We are thinking about and praying for you and your family. If you need anything, we’re here for you. Love,
We’re sorry for your loss and are thinking of and praying for you. Sincerely,
A great man has left this world, but we will always remember him. We’ll always remember the good times. All of our love, and our sympathy for your loss. Sincerely, all of us at work
I know it’s not the same, but if you miss your mom a lot, you could wrap this blanket around your shoulders and pretend it’s a hug from her. I can’t say how sad I am that she died so quickly. I care about you. Love,
We hope you and your family know how much you are loved. We’re really sorry.
Know that you and your family are in our thoughts during this sad time. May you know that your father is at peace now and that he loved you very much. Our Heartfelt Condolences—-
From all of us in your work family to you and your sisters. We know that your dad had to be amazing to raise you so well. You are a great gift to the world.
Even though we are miles apart, we are always together in heart and spirit. Much, much love. May you feel a warm hug, comfort, and peace as you go through your grief. We think about and pray for you and your family. I love you more than words can say. Know that I’m sad with you and praying for you to have the strength to get through this. Love.