Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. AKA Michael Jackson, who is very famous in the music world and to be honest all his songs are directly from the heart. Here are some of his famous Quotes About Life that will change your life.
Top 10 Michael Jackson Quotes About Life.
1. “Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.” Michael Jackson
2. “Yes, and I had pimples so badly it used to make me so shy. I used not to look at myself. I’d hide my face in the dark, I wouldn’t want to look in the mirror and my father teased me and I just hated it and I cried everyday.” Michael Jackson
3. “I’m happy to be alive, I’m happy to be who I am.” Michael Jackson
4. “It’s a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It’s not the truth I’m here to say. You know, don’t judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don’t care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.” Michael Jackson
5. “Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There’s a movie theater.”
6. “My mother’s wonderful. To me she’s perfection.” Michael Jackson
7. “I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it’s something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don’t want to be what I am it hurts me.” Michael Jackson
8. “I’d slit my wrists rather than hurt a child. I could never do that. No-one will ever know how much these wicked rumors have hurt me.” Michael Jackson
You might also like: Michael Jackson Quotes About Love
9. “She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene, I said, ‘Don’t mind, but what do you mean I am the one, Who will dance on the floor in the round?’” Michael Jackson
10. “Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child” Michael Jackson
Top 20 Michael Jackson Quotes About Life.
11. “I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.” Michael Jackson
12. “I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am.” Michael Jackson
13. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” Michael Jackson
14. “Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.” Michael Jackson
15. “We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment.” Michael Jackson
16. “When they say the sky’s the limit to me that’s really true” Michael Jackson
17. “I’m starting with the man in the mirror, I’m asking him to change his ways; And no message could have been any clearer,
If you wanna make the world a better place, Take a look at yourself, and then make a change!” Michael Jackson
18. “People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It’s like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song.” Michael Jackson
19. “All of us are products of our childhood.” Michael Jackson
20. “Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, “Live, be, move, rejoice — you are alive!” Without the heart’s wise rhythm, we could not exist.” Michael Jackson
Top 30 Michael Jackson Quotes About Life.
21. “When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don’t feel that I’m being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. […] In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. ” Michael Jackson
22. “I love to read. I wish I could advise more people to read. There’s a whole new world in books. If you can’t afford to travel, you travel mentally through reading. You can see anything and go any place you want to in reading.” Michael Jackson
People’s are also reading: Michael Jackson Inspirational Quotes
23. “But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God’s creation embraces me.” Michael Jackson
24. “I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.” Michael Jackson
25. “Look beyond yourself..” Michael Jackson
26, “They say that parenting is like dancing. You take one step, your child takes another.” Michael Jackson
27. “Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become.”
28. “But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.” Michael Jackson
Thanks for viewing this collection of Michael Jackson Quotes About Life! Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.