The American great rapper T.I, but what makes his songs special the most, is some of the really inspirational lyrics he uses.
I don’t know if you’re the same as me, but whenever inspirational words are used in songs it feels a lot more inspirational to me, than if it was just spoken.
That’s why I love posting these quote articles on hip hop artists, because they always feel so inspirational when you hear them in the actual songs.
Here are some of my favorite T.I quotes about fear, hate and life.
T.I. – Inspiring Quotes
1. “The possibilities of success are limitless, as long as you’re willing to put the work in.” T.I
2. “All the hatin just fuels to my fire.” T.I
3. “I always knew that there were huge opportunities for me, and that I had a lot of potential to do a lot of different things, but I also knew it was about my execution and my application of skills.” T.I
4. “If we continue to devalue ourselves we cannot realistically expect respect from others.” T.I
5. “If you’re not worth speaking on, then you haven’t adequately done your job.” T.I
6. “Even when I lose faith in myself there is something in me that speaks through and says I am not finished yet.” T.I
7. “Life can change your directions, even when you ain’t planned it. All you can do is handle it, worst thing you can do is panic.” T.I
You might also like: T.I Quotes About Life
8. “My father passed away in 2002, but yes, we were pretty close. I loved him a lot.” T.I
9. “Don’t let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” T.I
10. “My childhood name that my father gave me, my mother, my grandmother, grandfather, family and friends all call me T.I.P.” T.I
The Top 20 Most Inspiring T.I. Quotes
11. “Let it be known: I am a free agent. I’m operating as an independent label. I do not have corporate sponsors. I don’t have no corporate backing. I don’t have no major distribution.” T.I
12. “I can’t really see myself as an artist. Now, to step out here and there, do it when I feel like it, that’s a possibility. But for me to be a full-fledged, full-time artist in the industry, I don’t think so.” T.I
13. “I wouldn’t mind going somewhere and taking a president position and signing acts and taking the attention off of me and taking what I’ve learned in my career and applying that to another person’s.” T.I
14. “I’m an honest, open father.” T.I
15. “I’ve learned that one thing about my life that is certain is trouble.” T.I
16. “Danger is ever-present in life, more for some than others.” T.I
17. “I, myself, I am not interested in reality television; just me, myself, speaking.” T.I
18. “To expect for me to be one-way every time you see me is to expect me to be a one-dimensional man, which I’ve never been. I’ve always applauded my efforts to be diverse and multi-faceted.” T.I
19. “It is a lot of responsibility. But I enjoy being a father. That’s one of the best parts of my life. I feel like, man, that’s one of the greatest things I’ve got going on, being a father.” T.I
20. “People put me on a box, and I love when people think they know what I am capable of or not capable of. I thrive off of that.” T.I
People’s are also reading: T.I Quotes About Motivation
21. “At the end of the day, I got to live my life for my family, for my children, and I’m going to do what’s best for them.” T.I
22. “It goes without saying that it’s hard to attain a certain level of success.” T.I
23. “A responsibility to be a role model as a father yes, as a man, as a public figure, yes. That responsibility just leads me to do what I feel is right and to conduct myself with the moral standards, principles, and integrity that were instilled in me by my family.” T.I
24. “While there’s currently great turmoil, there is even greater opportunity for US to work together to transform our community. Far too many of our children are fatherless, far too many of our mothers are standing in the prison waiting rooms and far too many of our young people feel hopeless.” T.I
25. “Never mind what haters say, ignore them ’til they fade away.” T.I
26. “I’m by no means a perfect human being. I experience more than half of my life perpetuating darkness. That was because I was dropped in a place of darkness and expected to find a way out.” T.I
Thanks for viewing this collection of T.I Quotes About Inspiration! Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.