Honey is a sickly sweet substance made from the nectar of flowers by honey bees and it is used by humans for some variety of purpose which is sometimes used a sweetener and healing of wounds and some other things like that.
Raw honey is a very good of antioxidants which protects the skin from damage and other skin problems, also it antibacterial and antifungal properties makes it a better remedy for fighting off bacteria and fungus.
The oldest sore throat remedy is honey which helps as a cough suppressant, research shows that it can also be used for digestion problems. Honey is a good source of vitamin C which increases your overall boy immunity.
Honey is very important to the health of humans and it has been like that throughout history due to it wonderful and miraculous nutritional content.
How To Use Honey To Treat Wounds
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add reasonable amount honey.
- Mix it well and stir.
- Apply the mixture on the wound.
- Do this 2 to 3 times daily.
- Leave the mixture at least for 30 minutes on the wound before you can rinse it off with water.
How To Use Honey To Treat Sore Throat and Cough
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Add ¼ cup of sliced ginger.
- Add ½ cup of lemon juice.
- Add 1½ tablespoons of lemon zest.
- Mix the ingredients all together in a small pot.
- Now boil the whole mixture.
- Leave it to simmer for like 5 minutes.
- Strain it and add 1 cup of honey to the mixture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture after every 2 hours.
Note: You can’t give this to infants but some children who are young can take ½ teaspoon of this solution after every 2 hours.
You might also like: How To Get Rid of a Large Open Pores
How To Use Honey To Treat Psoriasis
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey into a small bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of beeswax.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Warm the mixture in a microwave until the beeswax melts completely.
- Stir the mixture well and leave it to cool for few minutes.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area 2 or 3 times daily
Note: The bowl should be microwave-safe.
How To Use Honey To Treat Acne
- Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture to affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Do this 1 or 2 times daily.
Note: Cinnamon powder is not good for sensitive skin, instead people with sensitive skin can people can apply raw honey on the affected area of the skin for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Recommendation: Home Remedies for Itching Private Part
Thanks for viewing this 4 Surprising Health Benefits of Honey 2020!
Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.